Valentine’s day isn’t just a day of love. It’s also ClutchPlay’s official birthday. Two years ago today, we became an official corporation and every day since has been a crazy adventure. We’ve had a lot of help along the way so this seems like a good time to say thanks to those who have helped and supported us.
So big, huge heart-felt thanks to the following:
- Justin Davis (IGN) – for taking a chance on us and writing our first big review for Little Chomp.
- The PAX Indie Megabooth team for selecting our game Little Chomp as one of the six games featured in the 2013 PAX East Indie Showcase.
- Eli Hodapp and David Craddock from Touch Arcade for the amazing review of Little Chomp.
- Chelsea Stark for naming Little Chomp one of the 10 Best Indie games of PAX East 2013 and for having this coolest hair I’ve ever seen.
- PR Wonderkind Erik Sebellin-Ross who has continued to help us learn and grow in the areas of marketing and PR.
- Caryl Shaw for being our champion and bringing us to KIXEYE Inc.
- KIXEYE Inc for being the best clients we could have asked for. You have always treated us like part of the family and it’s been our true pleasure to work with such an amazing team.
- Hughes Media Law Group for being the best lawyers on the planet. Seriously, when have you ever heard anyone say that about their legal team. And yet, it’s true. Best. Attorneys. Ever.
- Joel Dreskin for getting us in front of the right people at the right times.
- Yulia Vakhrusheva for selecting Little Chomp for the Indie Prize Showcase at Casual Connect North America 2013.
- Katherine Krajnak and the Portland Development Commission for selecting ClutchPlay Games as one of the six winners of the first ever PDX Startup Challenge in 2013.
- Peter S. Goodman for featuring us in his Huffington Post article about the startup scene in Portland, Oregon, which was a very unexpected honor.
- Apps World North America for giving us a booth and a forum to debut a few levels of our new game Skullduggery!
- Stephanie Lin and the Chartboost team who recently selected us to participate in the 2014 class of Chartboost University!
- Bill Mudron for the brilliant art work on Skullduggery! and for just being an all around great guy.
- Hagen Deloss for his amazing art work on our upcoming turn-based multiplayer game and for his incredibly positive attitude and great spirit.
- And last, but certainly not least, all of our family members and significant others for patiently putting up with all the ups and downs that go along with starting a new company.
We sincerely thank each and every one of you for all that you’ve done for us. Without every single one of you, our journey so far would be that much harder and certainly less fun. It’s been an exciting ride and it keeps getting better! We can’t wait to see what this year has in store for us.
Amy, Bernie, John and Jon